Mother’s Day is almost near. Do you want to make your mom happy by presenting gifts? Giving Mother’s Day wishes cards with lot of wishes, prayers and lovely poems that show your care, love, affection toward her?
Well, here’s the right place to do all you want to please her. This post contains Mother’s Day wishes, Mother’s Day pics and saying, Mother’s Day messages for cards, Mother’s Day text messages, Mother’s Day messages and Mother’s Day images free download so wishes, poems, text can be designed to make her so special.
Many of us are thinking to arrange lunch and dinner for mothers but there are many who wish their moms with the start of the day with yummy and delicious breakfast along with wishing cards, gift and flowers.
Hope you would like this post that has lot of Mother’s Day wishes, messages and cards.
1) To a mom who’s thoughtful, loving, and kind,
I’m so thankful for the ties that bind
Our hearts together in tender love.
Happy Mother’s Day–you’re a gift from above!
2) Your love mother runs like a stream down from the hills, refreshes us and fills our hearts with joy, we cherish you so much mother.
3) Thank you for your never-ending love and support Mom! I hope your day is full of love and happiness.
4) Beauty and brains, you’re more than that, you are a great mother, a hero and a loving friend right from the start.
5) My heartfelt wish for you on Mother’s Day, is that you are healthy, happy, and loved each and every single day.
6) Thank you for being such a great mother, teacher and friend.
7) May your day be as wonderful and perfect as you are. Happy Mother’s Day!
8) Mom, you’ve always been there for me. There’s no way I could ever fully express my gratitude for all you’ve done for me. I love you! Happy Mother’s Day.
9) You are loved, cared for, appreciated beyond measure. Happy Mother’s Day to my amazing wife!
10) Mother, thank you for never letting me down! Happy Mother’s Day!
11) M is for Marvelous
O is for Open
T is for Trustworthy
H is for Honest
E is for Elegant
R is for Reliable
Happy Mother’s Day! I love you!
12) God has given me so many things to be grateful for and, Mom, you trump them all.
13) Wishing you all the love, health and happiness that you so deserve. Happy Mother’s Day to all the mothers of the world!
14) As many as the stars on the sky, so do I have as much regards to the woman who brought me to this world, happy Mother’s Day!
15) I can’t thank you enough for all your selflessness and sacrifices. I love you Mom!
16) Happy Mother’s Day Mom! I couldn’t be more blessed to have a mother like you.
17) Happy Mother’s Day to you and to all the moms out there. May all your dreams and desires come true!
18) You an angel, you make everything more beautiful, and you are one of the most loving mothers I know. I am so glad to be your friend. Happy Mother’s Day dear mom.
19) May you all have many joys and happy moments to cherish and celebrate on this Mother’s Day.
20) Roses are red, violets are blue, being a mother is being a superhero to a few!
21) In your arms, you held us. Little did we know but you have given us the greatest treasure that will never fade in our heart and that’s your love.
22) You are the greatest gift from the heavens mother, filled with love and care for all your children and the entire family.
23) Your smile brightens each day just as the morning rays shines on the hills and it’s with doubt that this gives us the courage to face the new day with joy.
24) It’s my time to know you that how fortunate and special I am to be blessed with a mother as caring, loving as you. Wish you a happy Mother’s Day Mom.
25) I believe in love at the first sight for you are the first person I saw when I opened my eyes and have loved you since that day dear mum.
26) Nothing can be compared to the love a mother has for her children. Your love is incomparable, unconditional and inseparable. No matter where I go or what I do, at the end of the day I always find myself finding solace in your advice. I love you too Mommy.
27) In my whole life I haven’t met a lady as elegant, beautiful and lovely as you. I love lots mommy. Wish you a very Happy Mother’s Day.
28) With zeal and courage, you have brought and fought for us that we can share in love bound with togetherness. You are so special to us mother.
29) Mom I love you for showing me the world and for all that you have done for me. Love you lots from my heart. Wish you a Happy Mother’s Day.
30) I just want you to know how special and fortunate I find myself to be blessed with a mother as loving, caring and wonderful as you.
31) A mother’s spell remains the strongest and the healthiest, for in it we have learnt how to love and care.
32) You are my friend, my spirit, my influence towards success. There is no replacement of you. You are the best and will be best forever. Wish you a very Happy Mother’s Day.
33) You are the best friend and best mother ever. Mommy you are the serious gift to me. Wish you a very Happy Mother’s Day.
34) Life has never been perfect. It probably never will. But I will never ever lose hope, because I know I always have you to stand by me even if the whole world falls apart. I love you mother, so much more than you even know. Happy Mother’s Day to you.
35) Happy Mother’s Day to the woman by whom all women are judged. By the way, no one measures up.
36) I love you a lot and always will. We know that you’ll always love us too, you’ll always care for us, no matter what the age. Just know no matter what you do, no one will be able to replace you.
37) If there’s one person in this world who can love us unconditionally, care for us without limits and make us smile effortlessly, it is you my love. I wish you a lifetime of happiness.
38) When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. – Sophia Loren
39) Good moms have sticky floors, messy kitchens, laundry piles, dirty ovens, and happy kids.
40) There’s never been a minute I wasn’t glad you were my Mom.